Saturday, July 10, 2010

We are Blessed Again

Every time we have a group from North America come, I feel blessed! This week we have four groups from the US and Canada would will be doing English camps all over Poland.  They came on Tuesday, spent the day of orientation on Wednesday and departed for their various camps on Thursday.  I was personally blessed by two of the groups who not only brought me hugs (I know them from previous camps), but also things from the States that I have needed (or wanted).  It was a great treat for me! 

Laura Hash talking about Polish culture.

Each orientation is full of talks about Polish culture, practical living in Poland while here, building relationships with Polish youth, Catholicism and English teaching and Worship.
Talking about Polish views of Catholicism




Four of our wonderful interns!

No comments: