Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yeah, yeah, I know

It has been over a week since I have updated.  I have been working hard to recover from the CCU camp and get ready for our camp season.  Our first group comes on Tuesday!  I get the chance to welcome our first group and then go visit the camp later up on the seaside.  Believe it or not, I have NEVER been to the Polish seaside, so I am very excited.  What is even more exiting for me is that  I am taking my friend who I have been meeting with for months now, with me!  I am looking forward to intense time of conversations and deepening our friendship!  Please pray for me and for the camp as they will travel from the south of Poland to the north of Poland by train.   Gosia and I will travel by train on the 30th.  :)

2 comments:

Troy Stokes Ellenwood said...

enjoy the seaside and the great conversation as you travel. God bless you and keep you safe

Troy Stokes Ellenwood said...

by the way I love your blog background it looks so inviting and I like that it is so colorful