1. Smiles come only from fellow Americans and those you know.
2. Coal smog on the highway.
3. HUGE lines at the store and people purchasing boxed non-refrigerated milk.
4. Beer and water sold on the same lane (beer almost cheaper than water)
5. Parking spaces made for BMW's mini-cooper, but you have a mid-sized station wagon.
6. No left turns, you have to drive around the block to go left.
7. No snow blowers, only humans shoveling.
8. Drivers actually know HOW to drive in a round-about intersection! Thank you!
9. Not understanding 1/2 of the signs, again.
And the 10th sign that you are not in American anymore . . .
10. Going to the bathroom with a man cleaning the next stall! can we say, awkward???? :)