Monday, December 20, 2004

The Journey to Poland

It has been a tough week this last week. I have for the first time had doubts about going to Poland, but have seen that it has been my own lack of faith in God and what He is doing in my life. They were fleeting and went away as soon as they came. I doubted myself more than the direction where God is leading.
Poland is where He wants me and I am so excited to be following His lead. If you had told me about this possibility even 5 years ago, I would have told you "Right, I have too much to do here in the States." The fact is yes, there is a lot to do in the States, but there are many to do it here. There are so few in Poland to help share Jesus' love for the Poles and others there.
My prayer is that God will get me there quickly!

No comments: