Friday, September 23, 2011

The Summer's End, Now Begins the Fall!

Lunch with Warsaw group, Greg Carlson and Daniel Efiling
I know that summer is ended because it has been a very long time since I have written on my blog and we just got done with our JV Fall Leadership conference at Malenovice, in the Czech Republic.

 It was a great one this year. There is something moving in the lives of Josiah Venture missionaries and "members". We had a three track conference this year where we had three levels taught by three different teams.

 The track I did was "Thrive" (how to disciple and train how to disciples). We did the same information in 2006, but the spirit of the information was much closer and Spirit filled! I was personally challenged to look into my own life and see where I was teaching only about Christ and NOT just Christ. I and still processing the information, but I am excited to share what I learned to others this fall!

No comments: