Thursday, March 11, 2010

This has been a good week!

So many days here in Poland is full of problems and stress. Sometimes I want to throw my hands up and say, "I give! No more! No more!"

This week has not been one of them however. :) It has been a week of encouragment and blessing. I have had great meetings with young people who want to grow
and become more like Jesus! I just got done with a Young leader who wants to figurÄ™ out how to have a group for leaders to encourage, pray, and share with each other.

Please pray for me this weekend as I spend time with leaders and non-believers at out snowboard camp reunion!

God knew that I needed this week of encouragment!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Chris and Ashley said...

So glad to hear that you've had a good week! I've enjoyed catching up and reading your recent posts. It sounds like God is really working in those kids' lives!