Monday, June 16, 2008

Matt Redman in Czech


Yesterday about 20 of us jumped into our cars and drove to Vsetin, Czech Republic to see Matt Redman and Hillsong for a worship "concert". It was a GREAT time! What was amazing to me though was a young lady who walked up to me.

"Do you recognize me?" she asked.
"You look familiar, but I don't know from where." I answered.
"I was in your camp when you were in Nachod (Czech Republic)! My name is Hannah." she smiled and we talked about others who are still there. It was 1991 or 1993 that I had this young lady at camp! What a treat it was to see her!

Matt was great! Hillsong was good, but Matt ministered to my heart and soul!

We had a great time!

2 comments:

Dan Luebcke said...

Alice, thanks for sharing this awesome story!

Jen said...

That is CRAZY! How cool!