Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ah, Venice . . .

The birth of my new nephew preempted this post and then I forgot to post it, so here it is:

I was able to get away last week for some relaxation before the busy summer. One of the fun things about living in Eastern Europe is that all of the places we only dream of going to while living in America are close and with cheep flights, you can go many places you never thought were possible!

I got to do just that! I went to Venice with my friend, Krista for a personal retreat! We had a GREAT time! It was 4 days of taking pictures, walking, talking, reading, riding water "buses", going to a few concerts,drinking coffee and NO SHOP TALK!

It was truly a blessing from God!

Go here for more pictures!


Movie Trivia time:
What Harrison Ford movie was this building in ?

I looked for 3 days to find it!

Stumped? Ask my brother, Bill!

2 comments:

Pat R said...

Was it Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?

Philip Hodges said...

Exactly Pat! "X Marks the spot!" Classic Jones line. This would be the tomb of the brother.