Friday, December 21, 2007

So Alice, what will you miss from America about Christmas?

That is a question that I have been asked many times. My answer is obviously family and friends. I miss not being home and celebrating the birth of Christ.

My answer for the secular part of Christmas is laughing at the absurd Christmas light shows. I think they are fascinating in a computer program way, but who in the world got up one morning and said, "Hey Honey, lets blow hundreds of dollars buying thousands of lights, program all those lights to a song that has nothing to do with Christmas and annoy our neighbors!" By the way, it takes about 4 months to pay of the electric bill. . . .

Here is my case and point:




For those of you who have beautiful light displays and even have them move to Trans Siberian Orchestra, you are A-Okay in my book! :)

No comments: