Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The lost luggage was worth it!

Wow! My brother is married! Not only is he married, but he is married to one of the most wonderful women I have ever met! I know, I am a bit bias! :)

The wedding was wonderful. It was short and so full of passion and commitment. I have never seen my brother look in amazement or wonder at a woman like he did when Donna was coming down the isle. He kept on mouthing "Wow!"

Jerry Nelson, our pastor voiced what I was thinking when he said that he had never heard a couple say their vows with such emotion and certainty. It was a great way to start a marriage!

Donna was the princess that she always dreamed of being and Bill was her prince. It was a blessed, holy time. Kudos to On the Boarder and Ted Lucas! I have been to MANY a wedding and have NEVER had a better reception than this one! The food was AWESOME Ted! Thank you!






Here are a few more picts:



Wonder Twin Powers Activate!





















Me and my bros!




















FYI - I still don't have my luggage!

No comments: