Sunday, April 29, 2007

After God's Own Heart

This next week over 150 Josiah Venture missionaries and nationals will gather in the Czech Republic to be together as we see how our personal lives can be transformed even more than they are now.

This is hitting me at a real good time! I have been back for 3 months now and I can feel myself getting into ruts that I don't want to get into. Comfort zones that I don't want to settle for. I want God to transform the way I think, feel, live and value! I want my heart to become more transformed than it is now. I am ready for jumping in deeper! I am tired of the clear shallows and desire to jump into the deep waters!

Please pray for us this week. We are saying good-bye to several JV missionaries and hello to quite a few new ones as well as nationals. It is a time for transition. With transition, comes transformation. We are in a time in all of our countries where transformation is the only way to continue growing.

Please pray that my heart will be open to what the Spirit to show me. I want to be more like Jesus!

No comments: