Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Belated Bloggerday!

birthday_cake_candles_T-2006-12-19-00-01.jpg
Two years ago this week I started my journey to Poland and to blogging. I wanted to have a place to share my journey. I never thought it would become a place where people read, and pray for me! It has been a great experience!

I LOVE blogging! When I started in 2004, I thought that I would blog maybe once or twice a month, but it has become a way for me to share my experience in Poland and my journey with my Lord! It also gives me a way to express and give my opinion on culture and theology as well as philosophy and funny stuff too.


I LOVE culture and NOW I get to live in three! America, Poland and the ever growing , INTERNET! I have even gotten into simlublogging (yes, I am coining this new word!) on my website. You can also see more picts and even a video or two on that site!

I look forward to continuing this blog!

No comments: