Monday, November 13, 2006

Two weeks of silence?

It has been two weeks since my last entry. Why the silence? Well, to be quite honest, I am in a bit of a funk. . . Things are not going as fast as I had hoped. I am running out ideas and to be quite honest energy to do any more fundraising. This is where God has to step in and give me the motivation and the drive to continue on.

I have heard nothing but silence from God lately too. So my thoughts are that I either am in a place where God is wanting me to listen more or to change HOW I listen. It is interesting how the ways that I have listened to God are either out of date or just not the way that He is wanting me to listen to Him. Is this more prep in returning to Poland? I think so. I have not fully thought or prayed this through, but as my discription says above, this blog it to honestly share what is going on in my life.

I am in a bit of a quandry as to what to do next. I know that it is also because I am tired from a very busy yet wonderful weekend. Next week I ha

No comments: