Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Giving Thanks. I have so much to be thankful for. Why is it that we have to set a day to do this? I know it is not the only day that I am thankful, but it is one day where I sit and am amazed by how blessed I am and how much I am thankful for.

Things may not be going the way I would prefer right now, but I have adopted these verses in Isaiah 55 where it says,

"Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. "Your thougths are not my thoughts nor My ways your ways."

God is incharge and I am thankful for that. I am wondering where this is all going, but it is in His hands and I will follow Him!

Thank you Lord for your kindness, your challenges, your discipline along with your comfort, your love, your salvation, your character is so great it is hard to put into mere words.

Thank you Lord for your LOVE!

No comments: