Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Good Start to a Good Conference

I am here in the Czech Republic and it is good to be back! It was a bit strange to be back and yet not live here. Plans got changed and I ended up driving alone. It was my first solo boarder crossing. I was anticipating problems, but God in His great mercy gave me a 30 second crossing! I have NEVER gone through a board so fast! It was crazy!

I came early for our "singles" event. We hate the word "single" so we are the JV Strangers. Strangers living in strange lands. This earth is not our home! It is a 24 hour period of time before the big JV Spring conference and we had a great time! The little hotel we went to was great! The restaurants we went to were GREAT! We even did an incredible ropes course! What I loved about this time though was getting to know the other missionaries in other countries. What a blessing it has been to me! I needed this at this time!

I will post as much as I can and put up pictures.

No comments: