Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My First Solo Road Trip!!

City_hall-2006-04-19-14-21.jpg

Okay, So I am about to embark on my first solo road trip! My Polish is słbo (weak), and I am not sure if I can get help if I have problems, but I am going in faith and plan on having a GREAT time! Plus, Dan and Laura, Greg and Heidi are just a phone call away! :)

I am going to see my friends in Zielona Gora, Poland. They have partnered with my home church in Colorado for 7 summers now and so I have some great friendships there. I will then go down to a city called Wrocłow. To meet the the youth pastor of a church who has never done a camp before.

Summer is starting up and I am eager to get things going! My language is getting tough as my time will start to diminish with everything else. I am planning on doing an intensive 3 week program in August though and I hope to use what I am learning now.

I will take pictures and tell you about my trip.

There are some incredible challenges for me in the upcoming months. If you are praying for me, please pray for wisdom and ability to learn this language!

No comments: