Monday, July 01, 2013

One Ring to Rule them all!


For seven year, Jacob Hash and I have shared the love of sci-fi, fantasy, action/adventure and super-hero movies!  To celebrate our seven years of movies, conversations, discussions and even arguments over these wonderful stories, we are doing a Lord of the Rings marathon!  We will both be leaving Poland in the same week for different US destinations.

It has been a GREAT seven years watching Jacob grow up from a little boy into a young man and leader!  I will truly miss my times of watching movies and sharing life with him!  It has been a great time for me to be Auntie Alice!

1 comment:

junk car removal lynn said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

- junk cars for sale | sell my junk car | sell junk car for cash