Tuesday, November 08, 2011

God's Help While Being Away From Home

For those who know me, I LOVE my family!  In fact, being away from my family is one of the hardest things about living in Poland.  I miss my nephews very much and it is hard to be away and not be a part of them growing up.  This was a cost that I did not realize would cost so much when I chose to follow God's leading to move and invest in the Polish youth. God knows. God cares. God provides.

In God's great mercy and love, He has given me "nephews and nieces" here in Poland to love and be a part of their lives.  Jacob Hash, Kelsey Carlson, Jillian Carlson, David Eifling, and Natalie Eifling are all wonderful JVKids who fill a portion of the hole that is in my heart when I am away from my precious David and Liam (and soon to come, B-Rob 3.0!)

These five kids bring joy and comfort to this ol' Auntie Alice!  Thank you Lord, for meeting this need in my heart!

2 comments:

Troy Stokes Ellenwood said...

I am thankful with you that you have these special ones to pour Jesus into and to accept His love to from them.

RealExams said...

nice blog i really enjoyed to read this thanks for sharing this post.