Wednesday, July 20, 2011

And I'm Off!

I am blogging from the airport. I have had a "visa" issue so I must leave the EU and go to Ukraine for two days. I had great plans for this, but yesterday it all blew up and I found myself scrambling to get out of the country in time to not have problems. I will tell you the full story when I have a computer. I am blogging via iPhone now. It has been a stressful 24 hours, but God had walked before me every step of the way! I have had help from my Polish friend and Dan Hash. I am going and meeting/staying with some missionaries on Kiev that Dan knew 20 years ago! I always wondered what Kiev was like and now I get to find out for 48 hours!

Please pray for me during this time that I may rest. When I get home I need to pack and drive 8 hours to the Polish seaside for my last camp. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you! Do keep us posted and updated! - Erin