Sunday, October 31, 2010

BRONCOS!!! BRONCOS!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!

Gettin' to watch the BRONCOS LIVE!!!!  Before 10p.m. !  Because I live in Poland, and because neither Manning brother plays for Denver, I don't get to see many live Bronco games.  When they are on, they normally are on on until after 10p.m.  Well, today the game is played in London!!!  I get to see the game!  What is cool about this game too is that Jacob Hash, (my teammate's son and my adopted nephew) is celebrating his 16th birthday with his two friends along with the dads!!!  Not only do I get to celebrate the BRONCOS tonight, but also the life that God gave an incredible young man and two generations of friendship (dads and sons).  Let's here it for community!!! 

                                             WHAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: