Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spiritual Talk vs. Religious Talk

Tonight I had two different kinds of talks. Our youth group talked about the Resurection. It was a deep and sometimes subject for those who knew about the resurection as part of their Faith, but did not realize the FULL importance of it. Without the Resurection, Faith is empty and useless. I think that some of the kids truly understood that for the first time tonight. It is always a joy for me to be in the front row while watching students starting to make their Faith their own!

When I got home, I had two guests. They were trying to find foriegners who wanted to talk about spiritual things. Can you guess who they were??? Nope! Not Mormon, (I think I am on their International "Do Not Bother With Her" list.) They were JW's! NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think that I would be contacted by this group here in Poland, in English?? They want me to come to a lecture about Jesus and why he is such an important man. Huh? We talked a bit about Jesus and my faith in God and why I was here. It was not even half as fulfilling as the youth group's conversation. As soon as the conversation wwent into 'doing things for God', I could feel my brain shut down and my heart start to ache for these two Poles. All I could think about during the whole conversation was how lost they were and how empty their faith is without the true resurection.

Not sure what to do with all of this except for thanking God for all He is to me and the trustworthy Truth of Jesus' resurection.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: