Friday, January 01, 2010

A Faithful Follower


News shows will talk about all of the famous people the world has lost and how much they will be missed.  I want to talk about a man who has impacted my life and the life of my family along with the lives of countless number of people through out his life.  I know that he will continue to change lives as his life example will be told and retold.   

Tom Hash lost his physical life to cancer this week,  and yet gained "life in Christ's presence".  I mourn my loss in not having him on earth, but rejoice and celebrate the legacy that he has left in his family and all of those who follow in his footsteps.   There are just a handful of people whom I look up to as Christ examples and Tom is one.  May I walk as faithful as he did! 

Thank you, Lord for giving Tom life and for introducing he and his family to my dad 43 years ago!  Thank you!

No comments: