Friday, February 20, 2009

Part of home here in my home!

It has been a week since I have updated. Well, you can blame it on my mom! We have had a GREAT time together. She is helping me get reorganized and see me in action. We have attended a girls conference, church, trips to IKEA, going to the movies and while I had meetings, mom was home giving me a great gift!

It has been snowing almost non-stop here! Lots of snow and cold wind! I love it!!!

Mom is here until next Thursday. Then we say the sad good-bye.

3 comments:

Chris and Ashley said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you guys have a great time. Go make a snowman together! :0)

Tyler and Melinda said...

Yeah for visitors! It's so nice to have them visit and stay with you in your neck of the woods. I love when my parents come to see us. There's something special and different about them being on your turf. ;) Have fun!

Ant said...

yay for moms! That's awesome. I'm glad you've had fun with her :)