Sunday, October 05, 2008

Eye on Poland!

As many of you know, I am not a huge fan of CNN, but this whole week CNN International will be highlighting Poland as one of the most powerful forces in Central Europe. It is now at almost 40 million, one of the the largest EU countries. Out of that 40 million, over 6 million are young people! SIX MILLION! Sadly, less than 1% follow Jesus. To them He is a great man of history or a religious icon. These young people constantly go to other countries to make money and they influence so many other countries! I wonder what would happen if more and more Polish young people would come to Christ, what would happen not only to Poland's society, but also to and now spiritually sleeping Europe. Click on the picture for the link to the special videos and articles about Poland.









The question then becomes: "What is Josiah Venture's role in reaching young Poles with the truth of Jesus Christ?"

Glad you asked that! On November 11th I will be in Denver along with most of my Poland team and many others from Josiah Venture. Together we want to share our vision and hope for both Poland and the other 10 other Central/Eastern European countries we are in. I would LOVE to see you there! You MUST R.S.V.P. though! The deadline of coming up for the Denver night though! Click on the next picture for more information and to RSVP!

1 comment:

Dan Luebcke said...

My eyes are on Poland...and so is my heart! I'll be there on November 11th!