Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I am not dead!

Hey all! I am not dead, just busy. Life this past month has FLOWN by! I have started classes again and am meeting with several people throughout the week along with helping our church's worship team and am teaching a conversational English Bible study group. Whew! Most of the Poland team is back now, and our "SUPER BOWL" of youth leaders is at the end of the month, so there is much to get done.

I came across this video of our sports arena. It looks like a space ship and I have read that every hour the "Close Encounters" theme song is played. I have not been there on the hour, so I do not know how true it is. . . maybe someday I will go just to find out. :)



This is at our main round about. It is a place to avoid if you want to get through town during rush hour. Just a little bit of Katowice for you! :)

1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

I didn't know that. I've been around Spodek a number of times, but have never heard any music. I learned something new today.