Friday, August 03, 2007

Worship In Midst of Celebration!


This picture will stay with me for a very long time. While everyone was having fun singing worship songs, one of our campers was moved to make her worship special. I have been watching this young lady struggle and fight and release her pain and hurt. I don't speak Polish well enough for her to share with me, but one of the Polish adults was with her the whole way. Tonight was a night of surrender for her.

It was also Gospel night. The Holy Spirit was there in the room. I am not sure if anyone made a decision, but there were SIGNIFICANT talks going on! Please pray!

Tomorrow is the last day. I am also doing the first few days of my Polish class. It has been hard, but good! God is GOOD!

2 comments:

Dan Luebcke said...

Simply awesome! Thanks for sharing this story!

Jen said...

What a moment to capture! It's beautiful, Alice.