Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Packing is hard work!

I never thought that packing would be as hard as it is! All of the little details and all of the things that I have to get straight in order to not have a customs fiasco! I am doing my move to Poland in 3 stages and that is making it VERY interesting! First I must get everything that I need to take with me on the plane (of course paying for extra lugage), pack everything that will come over later with Daniel and Iwona who are also Josiah Venture people and finally, anything that I still need that one of the Denver youth groups bring to me during the summer.

I have never packed like this before and can say that I am not the most detailed, orginized person. I am trying to look at it as a game and to see how much I can get done and how well I can do it in order to take the last week "off" to say good-bye and get ready to take the next chapter in my life well.

I know I am not making much sense. I am really writing this so that I can get in bed and sleep rather than stay awake thinking of all the things that need to be orginazed and done. So, please forgive this little entry and consider it a little look into my thinking. . . :)

2 comments:

Dan Luebcke said...

Hey! Don't forget you they changed the weight restriction to 50 lbs!

Pat R said...

United has changed their weight limit, but some of the other airlines haven't. British Air still allows 70 lbs. I'll get you my list ASAP, Alice.